Send homework

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Send homework

Post by Supreeya Bunrueang on Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello teacher. How are you. I'm fine. I hope you will not be anything because it rains very often.
I think I want to tell my mother's story. Because she likes to tell to me often. About what she used to do when she was young.
My mom said that before our house until very late. That made her go to school for 2-3 kilometers. She said it was terrible.
But it still has a good story. And she said her used to sneak out to play canal water home with aunt.She told me it was so fun.
My mom told me that her childhood was not memorable. She wants my life to be different from her. I know my mother loves me so much.
Thank you mom for everything you gave me. I love you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I read to my mother. lol! I hope she like it.
bye bye teacher. Thank you for reading.

Supreeya Bunrueang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send homework

Post by kornkanok.2544 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello teacher Today I will be the story of my father and my mother. My father and my spouse cycled to school, but the school was 5 km away from home, but he was patient and went to school until the 6th. Two ways to go to school. By the way, my father and my siblings are the eldest, and the teacher will have to look at his own brother. My father was a very young girl, he always told me that he came home. My father is a very stubborn child. And go to the girl every day. My mom is a dashing girl. My daughter's eyes and my grandmother love. I expect to study with my SE very much. I like the time they tell a story when children listen. Because it was like you were in the age where you live. Have become part of your life. I thank everything that made me born as a child. Thank you.

kornkanok.2544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kornkanok.2544 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 pm

kornkanok.2544 wrote:Hello teacher Today I will be the story of my father and my mother. My father and my spouse cycled to school, but the school was 5 km away from home, but he was patient and went to school until the 6th. Two ways to go to school. By the way, my father and my siblings are the eldest, and the teacher will have to look at his own brother. My father was a very young girl, he always told me that he came home. My father is a very stubborn child. And go to the girl every day. My mom is a dashing girl. My daughter's eyes and my grandmother love. I expect to study with my SE very much. I like the time they tell a story when children listen. Because it was like you were in the age where you live. Have become part of your life. I thank everything that made me born as a child. Thank you. Miss Kornkanok Sawang Nember 28. Like a Star @ heaven I love you

kornkanok.2544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top